This section provides more detailed descriptions on how elements of the SUGAR system could and should be utilised.
The following is included within this section:
- Account: Data used for logging in and permissions.
- Session: User active sessions.
- Entity Model : Diagram and descriptions of the different parts of the entity model and how they work together.
- Evalutation Criteria : How EvaluationCriteriaCreateRequest for Achievement and Skills can be utilised within the system.
- Reward : Details on what can be rewarded for completing Achievements and Skills.
- LeaderboardStandings : How LeaderboardStandingsRequest should be provided and how this request differs from a normal LeaderboardRequest.