This section provides detailed description of SUGAR’s features.
The high level features of SUGAR in the current version (July 2016) can be grouped under :
- Game : Individual instance of application.
- Actor : Individuals or groups using the system.
- User : Individual user of the system.
- Group : Group of actors.
- Relationship : Connections between two or more actors.
- Achievement : Tasks accomplishable by actors, either binary or incrementally.
- Skill : Represent a players proficiency or ability.
- Leaderboard : Comparison of measurements between actors, resources, skills.
- EvaluationData : Storage system for game and system objects.
- GameData : Game specific data storage.
- Resource : Transferable and consumable item storage.
- Matches : Matches and match specific data storage.
See Roadmap for new features being implemented for future releases.